10/1998 Toyota Starlet EP91R 3d Hatchback Silver 1.3L

Item location
Flat Rate Postage (Australia Only)
FREE Delivery Australia Wide
Postage - Calculate Cost
Set to close
 ({{auction.aucClose | amCalendar}})
Winner
{{auction.aucCurrentBidder}}
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
Current Bid
Starting Bid
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} {{auction.aucStartingBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Min {{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})
Minimum bid is ${{auction.aucBidIncrement}}
Instant Bid only for this item
Placing a bid on this item will earn you an entry into the iPad 5 draw
*Mastercard & Visa transactions will incur an additional 1.9% fee. Paypal will incur an additional 2.8% fee. Amex will incur an additional 2.5% fee.
Passed ACT roadworthy certificate included for easy ownership transfer, Auto transmission, Cold A/C, Drivers airbag and ACT rego current until December 19
 
Mechanical Profile
TransmissionAuto
Engine Capacity1.3L
Engine Configuration4 Cylinder Multi Point F/inj
FuelUnleaded Petrol
DriveFWD
 
General Profile
BodyMinor Panel Damage
PaintMinor Scrapes & Scratches
Front TyresApprx. 50% Tread Remaining
Rear Tyres1 tyre 80% tread remaining other side Apprx. 20% Tread Remaining
 
Interiors and Fittings
Standard Features
Features listed as standard are quoted by the vehicle manufacturer at the time the vehicle was first offered for sale.. The individual vehicle offered may be missing some of these features. Whilst ALLBIDS endeavours to ensure that what is quoted is correct, ALLBIDS takes no responsibility if a standard feature is quoted but is not included or working properly in the vehicle offered for auction.
     
    Optional Features
    • Air Conditioning
    • Aftermarket Towbar
     
    History
    Odometer (KM)251764
    Service HistoryNo Log Book
     
    Registration
    Registration Expiry19/12/2018
    Registration NumberYLM19J (ACT)
    VIN #JT752EP9100464085
     
    Vendor Report
    Runs and drives well
    Passed ACT roadworthy certificate dated 15-10-18 included.
     

    Have a question or feedback about this item?

    Please sign in to contact the consignment manager ({{auction.aucProductCode}})

    Item condition
    Motor Vehicles: See Description for Details, Inspection Recommended
    Postage
    Flat Rate Postage (Australia Only)
    FREE Delivery Australia Wide
    Postage - Calculate Cost
    Bidder Bid Date
    {{bid.amount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Max: {{bid.proxyamount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})
    Item Location:  -  7 WILUNA ST FYSHWICK ACT 2609

    Inspection: Available now - Please ask at reception.

    Condition:

    ALLBIDS sells vehicles on behalf of 3rd Party vendors. While we execute a general check of each vehicles condition and list notable details in the description, we are not mechanics and ALL issues with the vehicle – now and in the future – are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend you, or a trusted representative, inspect the car before bidding to ensure that it meets your expectations

    Item Weight (Approx): {{ auction.aucItemDeadWeight }} kg
    Shipping Weight (Approx*): {{ auction.aucItemWeight }} kg
    (*) Please note - The shipping weight is used to determine total freight cost. It is calculated based on weight & dimensions including packaging necessary to ship the item.

    Flat Rate Postage (Australia Only)
    FREE Delivery Australia Wide

    To get another P&H quote, start typing your suburb or postcode below and press Calculate.

    Postage and Handling Cost:
    to {{userShippingPostCode}}