1/1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Elegance W210 4d Sedan Blue 4.3L {{auction.aucReferenceNo}}

Item location
Set to close
 ({{auction.aucClose | amCalendar}})
Winner
{{auction.aucCurrentBidder}}
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
{{auction.aucBPText}}
Current Bid
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Min {{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})
Minimum bid is ${{auction.aucBidIncrement}}
Instant Bid only for this item
{{auction.aucBPText}}
*Paypal, Mastercard & Visa transactions will incur an additional 1.9% fee. American Express will incur an additional 3% fee.
Priced at $148000 when new, everything on this E430 Mercedes-Benz is still in good working order. An ACT roadworthy certificate is included for easy ownership transfer and it has rego until the 21st of December. This car has power to spare and is great to drive.
 
Mechanical Profile
Transmission5 Sp Sequential Auto
Engine Capacity4.3L
Engine ConfigurationV8 Cylinder Multi Point F/inj
FuelPremium Unleaded Petrol
DriveRWD
 
General Profile
BodyMinor / Parking Dents
PaintMinor Scrapes & Scratches
Front TyresApprx. 90% Tread Remaining
Rear Tyres1 tyre Apprx. 80% Tread Remaining the other is @ 20%
 
Interiors and Fittings
Standard Features
Features listed as standard are quoted by the vehicle manufacturer at the time the vehicle was first offered for sale.. The individual vehicle offered may be missing some of these features. Whilst ALLBIDS endeavours to ensure that what is quoted is correct, ALLBIDS takes no responsibility if a standard feature is quoted but is not included or working properly in the vehicle offered for auction.
  • Airbag - Window
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Automatic Air Con / Climate Control
  • Central Locking Remote Control
  • Engine Immobiliser
  • Leather Steering Wheel
  • Power front seat Driver/memory
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Windows
  • Seatbelts - Pre-tensioners Front Seats
  • Traction Control System
  • Airbag Driver
  • Anti-lock Braking
  • Cruise Control
  • Fog Lights - Front
  • Leather Upholstery
  • Power front seat Passenger/memory
  • Power Steering
  • Radio Cassette
  • Side Airbags
  • Airbag Passenger
  • Auto Climate Control with Dual Temp Zones
  • CD Stacker
  • Dual Airbag Package
  • Independent Rear Suspension
  • Metallic Paint
  • Power front seats with memory
  • Power Sunroof
  • Tinted Windows
  • Aftermarket reverse parking sensors
 
History
Odometer (KM)216526
Service HistoryCurrent service sticker, no books
 
Registration
Registration Expiry21/12/2017
Registration NumberYMH14S (ACT)
VIN #WDB2100702A777132
 
Vendor Report
Runs and drive very well
ACT roadworthy certificate dated 13/10/17 included

 
Item condition
Motor Vehicles: See Description for Details, Inspection Recommended
Postage
Postage
Bidder Bid Date
{{bid.amount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Max: {{bid.proxyamount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})
Item Location: ALLBIDS Showroom Fyshwick  -  7 WILUNA ST FYSHWICK ACT 2609

Inspection: Please book an appointment for an inspection via admin@allbids.com.au or 02 6239 2262.

Condition:

ALLBIDS sells vehicles on behalf of 3rd Party vendors. While we execute a general check of each vehicles condition and list notable details in the description, we are not mechanics and ALL issues with the vehicle – now and in the future – are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend you, or a trusted representative, inspect the car before bidding to ensure that it meets your expectations

Item Weight (Approx): {{ auction.aucItemDeadWeight }} kg
Item Shipping Weight (Approx): {{ auction.aucItemWeight }} kg
(*) Please note that shipping weight is the weight for determining freight cost.
Shipping weight is calculated based on item weight & dimensions, and any packaging / wrapping necessary to ship the item.

Postage and Handling Cost:
{{auction.aucItemFreightLimits}} for Australia Wide
Postage and Handling Cost:
Free Delivery Australia Wide
Postage and Handling Cost:
to {{currentUser.regFreightCity}} {{currentUser.regFreightPostalCode}}

To get another P&H quote, start typing your suburb or postcode below and press Calculate.

Postage and Handling Cost:
to {{userShippingPostCode}}